[PPL-devel] Question about converting integers in PPL (again)

Martin Rohde M.Rohde at klft.tn.tudelft.nl
Fri Jul 12 15:46:23 CEST 2002

I think the first mail did not work (at least I did not receive my own
mail which was sent to this address), so I try it again.

------------

hello,

I have (simple) a question about using PPL 0.4:

I cannot find how to convert a coefficient (of a constraint or generator)
to the normal integer type. In my code I do the following; c1 is a
constraint which is defined earlier in the code. Now I try to convert a
coefficient with

c1_int = mpz_get_si(c1.coefficient(Variable(0)))

but this doesn't work, probably because the coefficient is not of the
regular gmp format (c1_int is a standard integer)

How can I convert coefficients to 'normal' integers (or double integers)?

Thank you for your help!

Martin Rohde

Delft University of Technology
Kramers Laboratorium voor Fysische Technologie
Tel 0031 +152787084
Mail martin at klftfs01.tn.tudelft.nl