[PPL-devel] Re: [Xsb-development] x still a variable after a successful call to c2p_list(x) (2nd attempt)

Luis Fernando Pias de Castro luis at cs.sunysb.edu
Wed Aug 7 18:19:49 CEST 2002

Hi Roberto,

First of all, I'd like to say that we really appreciate your bug
reports. Thanks!

I've just commited to CVS the changes to is_*() functions so that they
dereference their arguments. It took a little while since these
functions were being used inside the emulator, instead of the
lower-level macros.

-Luis