[PPL-devel] ppl/src Polyhedron.cc Polyhedron.defs.hh Polyh ...

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at spartacus.cs.unipr.it
Thu Apr 4 10:22:02 CEST 2002

CVSROOT:	/cvs/ppl
Module name:	ppl
Changes by:	zaffanella at cs.unipr.it	2002-04-04 10:22:02

Modified files:
	src            : Polyhedron.cc Polyhedron.defs.hh
	                 Polyhedron.inlines.hh

Log message:
	All functions created to throw exceptions are now private methods of
	the class Polyhedron.
	Exception messages modified to reflect the changes in the names of
	the classes and in the names of methods
	(e.g., add_constraint instead of insert).
	Added topology-compatibility test to method swap(Polyhedron& y).
	In all public methods, we now first check for topology inconsistencies,
	then we check for dimension inconsistencies.

Patches:
http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/Polyhedron.cc.diff?cvsroot=ppl&r1=1.148&r2=1.149
http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/Polyhedron.defs.hh.diff?cvsroot=ppl&r1=1.94&r2=1.95
http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/Polyhedron.inlines.hh.diff?cvsroot=ppl&r1=1.19&r2=1.20