[PPL-devel] Polyhedra/ oc/Makefile.am oc/devref.doxyconf-h ...

Roberto Bagnara roberto at sandbox.cs.unipr.it
Mon Sep 3 19:35:22 CEST 2001

CVSROOT:	/usr/local/cvsroot/pma2000
Module name:	Polyhedra
Changes by:	roberto at sandbox.cs.unipr.it	01/09/03 19:35:22

Modified files:
	doc            : Makefile.am devref.doxyconf-html.in
	                 devref.doxyconf-pdf.in user.doxyconf-pdf.in
	src            : Constraint.cc Constraint.defs.hh
	                 Constraint.inlines.hh Makefile.am Makefile.in
	                 Matrix.defs.hh Polyhedron.cc Polyhedron.defs.hh
	                 Row.defs.hh SatMatrix.defs.hh SatRow.defs.hh
	                 interface.cc
	src/Integer    : Integer.defs.hh
Added files:
	src            : LinExpression.cc LinExpression.defs.hh
	                 LinExpression.inlines.hh LinExpression.types.hh
Removed files:
	src            : LinExpr.cc LinExpr.defs.hh LinExpr.inlines.hh
	                 LinExpr.types.hh

Log message:
	I have converged to an interface that I almost like.
	Many namespaces changes.
	We can build the documentation again.