[PPL-devel] Exploiting a feature of doxygen.

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella.enea at tiscalinet.it
Wed Oct 31 22:37:04 CET 2001

Reading the doxygen manual, I discovered the special command \relates
that can be usefully exploited for placing the documentation of
non-friend but related functions inside the section pertaining to a
particular class. To me, using this command is better than having the
explicit grouping of these functions inside the namespace documentation
section.

The only drawback is that this way we can only document functions (e.g.,
it seems not possible to apply the \relates command to an enumerated
type).

--
Enea Zaffanella
Dipartimento di Matematica - Universita' di Parma