[PPL-devel] Re: Announcing the Parma Polyhedra Library (version 0.1)

Andrea Pescetti pescetti at math.unipr.it
Wed Oct 24 09:48:43 CEST 2001

Great work, PeoPLe!
I downloaded the new PPL and had a look at the code and some tests.
There are lots of improvements over the library as it was when I had
to quit the project last summer.
Of course, I don't know exactly what changed under the hood (I skim the
ppl-devel archives once in a while, and I even had troubles compiling the
tests!), but it seems that, at least for the user interface, our dreams
have become true. Thank you all for that.
Regards,
  Andrea.