[PPL-devel] ppl/src GenSys.cc GenSys.defs.hh Polyhedron.cc ...

Elisa Ricci ericci at spartacus.cs.unipr.it
Sat Oct 20 11:47:24 CEST 2001

CVSROOT:	/cvs/ppl
Module name:	ppl
Changes by:	ericci at cs.unipr.it	2001-10-20 11:47:24

Modified files:
	src            : GenSys.cc GenSys.defs.hh Polyhedron.cc
	                 Polyhedron.defs.hh Status.defs.hh conversion.cc

Log message:
	Now, we always use `system of' instead of `set of' for GenSys and ConSys.
	In the comment of polyhedron added the explanation of what an universal
	polyhedron is.
	Some changes to the comment of the exception: we say that they "have different
	dimension" instead of that they "do not have the same dimension".

Patches:
http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/GenSys.cc.diff?cvsroot=ppl&r1=1.9&r2=1.10
http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/GenSys.defs.hh.diff?cvsroot=ppl&r1=1.23&r2=1.24
http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/Polyhedron.cc.diff?cvsroot=ppl&r1=1.27&r2=1.28