[PPL-devel] Am I using m4_patsubst and m4_regexp?

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Oct 13 18:55:19 CEST 2001

Hi there,

I have switched to the latest autoconf snapshot (2.52e, cvs-updated today)
and have tried hard to follow all the instructions for the upgrade.
I believe I am no longer using any deprecated feature, but I get

$ autoreconf
configure.ac:21: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or m4_bpatsubst
configure.ac:312: warning: do not use m4_regexp: use regexp or m4_bregexp
autoheader: `config.h.in' is unchanged

Line 21 in configure.ac reads

AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)

while line 312 is the last one in the following invocation
of AC_OUTPUT:

AC_OUTPUT(Makefile
          src/Makefile
          src/BitSet/Makefile src/Integer/Makefile
          tests/Makefile
          m4/Makefile
          doc/Makefile
          doc/user-browse.doxyconf-latex doc/devref-browse.doxyconf-latex
          doc/user-print.doxyconf-latex  doc/devref-print.doxyconf-latex
          doc/user.doxyconf-html         doc/devref.doxyconf-html
          ppl.lsm ppl.spec)

What am I missing?
Thanks a lot,

Roberto Bagnara