[PPL-devel] Polyhedra/doc Makefile.am Makefile.in definiti ...

Roberto Bagnara roberto at sandbox.cs.unipr.it
Mon Oct 8 14:35:03 CEST 2001

CVSROOT:	/usr/local/cvsroot/pma2000
Module name:	Polyhedra
Changes by:	roberto at sandbox.cs.unipr.it	01/10/08 14:35:03

Modified files:
	doc            : Makefile.am Makefile.in definitions.dox
	                 devref.doxyconf-html.in devref.doxyconf-pdf.in
	                 devref.tex user.doxyconf-pdf.in user.tex
Removed files:
	doc            : user_definitions.dox

Log message:
	The problems we had with userpage are now solved.
	We were basically not using doxygen the way it should be.
	The user_definitions.dox file is no longer necessary:
	definitions.dox contains, in addition to the the basic
	definitions, also the more technical ones.  The latter
	are guarded by the `Implementation_Info' condition.
	`Implementation_Info' is disabled by default and is only
	enable by putting it after the ENABLED_SECTIONS tag in
	devred.doxyconf-*.in.