[PPL-devel] [Fwd: [Doxygen-users] Doxygen-1.2.11-20011104 in CVS]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sun Nov 4 22:13:36 CET 2001

Dear all,

apart from the bug concerning namespaces and friends,
all the Doxygen problems I have reported have been
fixed.  As you can see, Dimitri is very responsive
and effective.  I thus encourage you not to try
to get around to what appear as a Doxygen bug:
write a bug report instead.  In those extreme cases
where you don't want to write a bug report yourself:

1) feel bad;
2) get in touch with me and I will prepare the report
   (I will also help you with point 1 ;-)

Ciao,

      Roberto