[PPL-devel] Big commit

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sun Nov 4 10:18:20 CET 2001

Dear all,

three days ago I started a simple project aimed at using
Matrix::resize_no_copy() instead of Matrix::resize()
in order to shrink matrices in the Polyhedron::remove...() methods.
This looked like an easy task but it was not.  To keep a long story
short, this simple move triggered a series of bugs that has
been difficult to track and also somewhat difficult to fix.
And I have still not finished to fix them.
However, I have already modified too many files to delay the
commit any longer.

Even though this commit does not show any regression, I have
tagged the sources before and after the commit.
The tags used are

    before_big_RB_commit_on_Nov_04
    after_big_RB_commit_on_Nov_04

Notice that the problems testified by bug1.cc and bug2.cc
are exactly the same, before and after the commit.
Ciao,

Roberto Bagnara
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it