[PPL-devel] w3ppl/About About.raw

P M Hill hill at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jun 8 13:29:48 CEST 2001

I am just looking at this and changing the english a bit.

but wrt "handful" in:

The course ran from October 2000 to mid June 2001,
and was taken by a handful of good (undergraduate) students:
Sara Bonini, Andrea Pescetti, Elisa Ricci, and Tatiana Zolo
(more on <A HREF="@ROOT at People">PeoPLe</A>).

this is a strange way to talk about a group of "good" students! ;)
You (Roberto) must have big hands! ;)
It is not really wrong, but...
Could I change it to "four" or a "few" or "several"?
Maybe, better and more expressively "a select group".

ciao,
  Pat