[PPL-devel] Proof

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Jun 7 23:28:01 CEST 2001

P M Hill wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Angela Stazzone wrote:
> > I found it in H. Leverge - A note on Chernikova's Algorithm -
> > Publication Interne 635 - February 1992 - page 9.
> >
> I would be interested to know what Leverge means by "stable".
> I've been trying to guess, but without any success.

Pat,

do you have that paper?  I guess not: we had to request it
to IRISA (Herve Leverge died tragically in 1994).

Angela or anyone else being at the department tomorrow,

if Pat does not have that paper, please make a copy
and send it (just ask Paola or Francesca to make a copy,
put it into an envelope, lookup Pat's address from her
homepage, and then ask Paola or Francesca to send it
with the quickest method not requiring a signature
by the ministry of research.
(I know I am being pedantic, you also know why ;-)
While you are at it, you may check if Pat is missing
something else that is instead in our carpet and is
not available electronically.

Elisa,

would I be you, I would bring the paper to Pat personally,
possibly on foot ;-)
Ciao,

Roberto Bagnara
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it