[PPL-announce] Parma Polyhedra Library 0.2

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Nov 14 07:24:06 CET 2001

We are glad to announce the release 0.2 of the Parma Polyhedra Library.
The Parma Polyhedra Library (PPL) is a C++ library for the manipulation
of convex polyhedra.
For more information, visit the PPL web site at

     http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/

The PPL development team:

    Roberto Bagnara  <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>
    Patricia M. Hill <hill at comp.leeds.ac.uk>
    Elisa Ricci      <ericci at cs.unipr.it>
    Enea Zaffanella  <zaffanella at cs.unipr.it>

New Features
============

o  Massive API changes.  This would not normally be called "a feature",
   but the old API was very wrong in a number of ways.  More API changes
   are to be expected for the next few releases.

o  All user-accessible library methods are now guarded by suitable
   sanity checks.  Exception are thrown whenever the library is not
   called in the intended way.

o  A SICStus Prolog interface is now available.  It comes with a somewhat
   interesting demo: a toy CLP(Q) interpreter.

o  Greatly improved documentation.

Bugfixes
========

o  Many, many more than we would like to admit.

--
Roberto Bagnara
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it