[cs at parma seminars] Seminario di Informatica - Rettifica data

Gianfranco Rossi gianfr at prmat.math.unipr.it
Fri May 20 14:31:55 CEST 2005

N.B. La data del seminario e' il 26/5 e non il 26/6 come erroneamente
indicato sull'annuncio precedente. Mi scuso per l'inconveniente.

DATA:
        Giovedi' 26/5/2005, ore 11:30

RELATORE:
        Lars Bendix
        Department of Computer Science
        Lund Institute of Technology
        Lund, Sweden.
        http://www.cs.lth.se/home/Lars_Bendix

TITOLO:
        From eXtreme Programming to being eXtreme in general

LUOGO:
        Sala riunioni (III piano)
        Dipartimento di Matematica, Universita' di Parma
        Parco Area delle Scienze, 53/A (Campus)
        PARMA

SOMMARIO:
        In this interactive seminar we will present the values
        and principles behind eXtreme Programming (XP). We will
        then discuss if and how that can be applied to other areas
        of interest.
        It sounds extreme to talk about getting higher quality at lower
        costs - and yet that is exactly what happens in  eXtreme
        Programming.
        What can be done for producing software products, we believe
        might be possible to carry over to teaching and get better teaching
        products (student learning) at lower costs. Another interesting
        application of XP values and principles is to research.

DURATA:
        ca. 1 ora.

RIF.:
Gianfranco Rossi