[cs at parma seminars] Seminario di Informatica ("Sw Configuration Management" - L. Bendix)

Gianfranco Rossi gianfr at prmat.math.unipr.it
Tue May 17 12:37:35 CEST 2005

[Con preghiera di diffusione e scuse per l'eventuale ricezione di
copie multiple.]

DATA:
             Mercoledi' 25/5/2005, ore 10:30

RELATORE:
             Lars Bendix
             Department of Computer Science
             Lund Institute of Technology
             Lund, Sweden.
             http://www.cs.lth.se/home/Lars_Bendix

TITOLO:
             Introduction to Software Configuration Management

LUOGO:
             Aula D
             Dipartimento di Matematica, Universita' di Parma
             Parco Area delle Scienze, 53/A (Campus)
             PARMA

SOMMARIO:
             This lecture introduces the activity of software configuration
             management - one of the most important aspects of successful
             software development according to many.
             Software changes constantly from the very instant it is born
             until it eventually dies. We have to cope with these changes
             in a disciplined and safe manner to ensure the quality of our
             products.
             Furthermore, software becomes ever bigger involving large
             teams of programmers who have to co-operate and be
             co-ordinated to ensure low costs, short development times and
             high quality.

NOTE:
             La durata del seminario e' di ca. 2 ore  (2 x 45 min. + pausa).
             Il seminario sara' tenuto in lingua italiana.

RIF.:
Gianfranco Rossi
http://www.math.unipr.it/~gianfr/