[cs at parma seminars] Two seminars on computational geometry

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Oct 27 20:06:38 CET 2003

           SEMINARS OF THE "PARMA POLYHEDRA LIBRARY" PROJECT

                TWO SEMINARS ON COMPUTATIONAL GEOMETRY

A cycle of seminars on topics related to the "Parma Polyhedra Library"
project (http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl) will take place in the coming
months at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Parma.
The announcements of the first two seminars in the series follow.