[PURRS-devel] make

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Jan 10 09:13:44 CET 2006

Jorge Navas wrote:
> One month ago, I sent you an email in which I explained a problem during
> the execution of the command "make". You suggested a problem with the GiNaC
> library.  Since the problem keeps happening, at the end of this email I
> attach you the "configure" log file as you suggested in a previous email.

Dear Jorge,

you are not saying how make is faililing this time and, more generally,
we lack the information the reproduce the problem you observe.  Instead
of going on like this for ages, I propose you two real solutions:

1) give me access to the machine where you are trying to do this
    and I will tell you what is the problem and how to solve it;
2) I will give you access to one of our machines and you will
    compare that environment with yours in order to fix it.

My Skype id is RbBagnara: whether you want to implement 1 or 2,
call me there (and give me a password or I will give you a password)
or give me a phone number and I will call you.
Cheers,

     Roberto

P.S. Please, always compress files with bzip2 og gzip before attaching
      them to mail messages.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it