[PURRS-devel] purrs/tests heap
zaccagnini at cs.unipr.it
Fri Apr 8 11:39:28 CEST 2005
Module name: purrs
Changes by: zaccagnini at cs.unipr.it 2005-04-08 11:39:28
tests : heap
Modified the marking of several recurrences, as follows:
- recurrences containing the decimal point in constants are now marked "M"
- some "infinite order" recurrences that purrs solves correctly but
can not verify are now marked "y"
- some linear recurrences with constant coefficients of order 5 or
more, whose characteristic equation can not be solved, are now
- some linear recurrences with constant coefficients of order 1 or 2
whose non-homogeneous part is not a linear combination of
polynomials and exponentials, but whose solution purrs is able to
express using symbolic sums, are now marked either "yv" or "y"
- some non-linear recurreneces that purrs linearizes are now marked "y"
- some linear recurrences with constant coefficients of order 3 or 4
whose solution can not be verified are now marked "y" instead of
After this process, several recurrences turned out to be exact
duplicates, and have been removed.
More information about the PURRS-devel