[PURRS-devel] Re: Slides of the PURRS seminar

Manuel Hermenegildo herme at clip.dia.fi.upm.es
Tue May 27 03:15:02 CEST 2003

Dear Roberto and all,

thanks for the pointer to the slides. I apologize again for having to
leave a bit early during your visit but as you know I had a thesis
defense in Barcelona that I could not postpone. In any case I talked
to the people in the group and everyone found the visit very
interesting and also fun!  I am glad also to know from the message you
sent to German that you enjoyed it as well, and I look forward to
further collaboration along the lines that we discussed.

Cheers,

Manuel

herme at fi.upm.es                      | Manuel Hermenegildo
+34-91-336-7435 (Work)               | Facultad de Informatica, UPM
+34-91-352-4819 or 336-7412 (FAX)    | Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
http://www.clip.dia.fi.upm.es/~herme | 28660-Boadilla del Monte, MADRID SPAIN