[PURRS-devel] Testcase for ciaopp

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon May 26 16:59:52 CEST 2003

Dear all,

here is the small mergesort program for which ciaopp V0.8#17
(as installed on clip) seems to go away, both in the computation
of upper and lower complexity bounds.  If you have a version
of ciaopp that can analyze it, please let us know the complexity
analysis results.  Of course, it would be great if we could have
a version of ciaopp installed on our machines: too often we wonder
"which complexity would be obtained with ciaopp for this program?"
We can handle beta or even alpha versions... anything, provided
it breathes ;-)
Cheers

      Roberto

P.S.  Same thing applies to ciaoc: as soon as you have a version
       with the recent memory management fixes, just let us know.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it