[Fwd: Re: [PURRS-devel] base case assumptions]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Dec 30 07:43:47 CET 2003

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [PURRS-devel] base case assumptions
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:22:03 -0500
From: Shailesh Humbad <humbads at alum.mit.edu>
To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>
<3FEF09D2.2040706 at cs.unipr.it>

Thanks for confirming my suspicion and for making the research demo
available online.  It's a very useful tool for those of us who don't
have access to Mathematica.

By the way, when the base cases are defined and a correction term added
to the formula given by PURRS, the solution to the recurrence reduces to

Regards,
Shailesh

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it