[PURRS-devel] Re: Roots of unity

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Feb 5 20:55:07 CET 2002

Richard B. Kreckel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Roberto Bagnara wrote:
> [...]
>
>>For the most up-to-date information see the PURRS site:
>>http://www.cs.unipr.it/purrs/ . */
>>

> I just wanted to have a look and found that this site is
> password-protected.  Is this intentional?

Hi Richard,

yes, the protection is meant to be there.  The reason is simply
that the PURRS web site is, for the time being, almost identical
to the PPL web site (http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/) with the string
"PPL" replaced by the string "PURRS".  In our sources the web
site is already mentioned, but release time is months away.

We will open the web site well before the initial release of

the code, but we must provide some contents before that ;-)
Ciao

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it