[PPL-devel] Fwd: Re: Widening operation in Powerset

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sun Jun 19 21:37:21 CEST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [PPL-devel] Widening operation in Powerset
Date: 	Mon, 20 Jun 2011 00:52:47 +0530
From: 	Gokul Ramaswamy <gokulhcramaswamy at gmail.com>
To: 	Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

Prof. Roberto Bagnara,

     I need your help again. I have an example (the attached file).
It gives the following output        : { A - C = 0, -A >= -9, A >= 1 }, { B = 63 }
But I was expecting the answer : { A - C = 0, A >= 1 }, { B = 63 }
     as the constraint A<=9 is violated by A==10 in the powerset poly3.

    I may be wrong as I am still learning Powerset Abstraction.