[PPL-devel] Feasibility of Octagons in PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Fri Jun 17 18:29:03 CEST 2011

On 06/17/11 18:03, Ramakrishna Upadrasta wrote:
> Hello All,

Hi Ramakrishna.

http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Documentation/user/ppl-user-0.11.2-html/classParma__Polyhedra__Library_1_1Octagonal__Shape.html#a353fe86259fbb2dd09d451e9dd468676

> If so, what are its details (method followed, complexity etc.)?

It is basically a transitive closure, cubic in the worst case in the
number of dimensions of the octagonal shape.
Cheers,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it