[PPL-devel] ppl-java on Ubuntu 11.04

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Jun 7 14:33:41 CEST 2011

On 06/06/2011 10:22 AM, Rémi Delmas wrote:
> this email to let you know we're missing the ppl-java interface under ubuntu 11.04 (and previous releases as well)!

Hi Rémi,

I configured PPL 0.11.2 with the command

   ./configure --libdir=/usr/local/lib64 --with-java=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk --enable-interfaces=java

on an x86_64 Ubuntu 11.04 system.  The Java interface built correctly
and passed make check.

So I guess you mean that Ubuntu 11.04 (and previous Ubuntu releases) do not provide
a package for the Java interface, right?  This is something you should report to
the Ubuntu/Debian maintainers.  If you decide to contact them, please feel free to
CC us and to tell them that, in case they agree to package the Java interface,
we will provide assistance.

Prof. Roberto Bagnara                     CEO & CTO
Applied Formal Methods Laboratory         BUGSENG srl
Department of Mathematics                 Parco Area delle Scienze 53/A
University of Parma, Italy                I-43124 Parma, Italy
http://www.cs.unipr.it/~bagnara/          http://bugseng.com/
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it                mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com