[PPL-devel] [GIT] ppl/ppl(pip): Added support for GMP 5.0.

acrux acrux_it at libero.it
Fri Jan 29 15:50:51 CET 2010

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:50:41 +0100
Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it> wrote:

_omissis__
> The 4 replacements to be put in the m4 directory
> are attached to this message.  Please let me know
> how it goes.

hi Roberto,
my fault.. i didn't check all git commits.
Thanks a lot for your support, now ppc-0.10.2 compiles fine against new
gmp-5.0 . Here the new patch:
ftp://ftp.cruxppc.org/cruxppc/distfiles/2.6/ppl-0.10.2-gmp-5-fix.patch
Here, instead, you can find my CRUX PPC 2.6 port of PPL:
http://www.cruxppc.org/viewvc/core/branches/2.6/ppl/

> > I'd like to know if it's already scheduled a new ppl minor release
> > bump (maybe ppl-10.3) that is able to compile against the new
> > gmp-5.x series.
>
> We currently do not have plans for a PPL 0.10.3 release, but we will
> release PPL 0.11 in a couple of months.

ok, then.. good work!

my best regards,
Nico