[PPL-devel] [Fwd: Benchmarks for PPL 0.5 -> 0.61]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sun Aug 29 11:29:38 CEST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Benchmarks for PPL 0.5 -> 0.61
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:11:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: Goran Frehse <gfrehse at andrew.cmu.edu>
To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

Dear Roberto,

I just tried the new PPL with some examples.
Here are some numbers taken from a reachability analysis of a hybrid automaton: (PPL 0.5 -> PPL 0.61)

- Remapping and Intersection of 1249 3--6-dimensional polyhedra:
   1.26s -> 0.85s
- Remapping and Intersection of 1341 2--4-dimensional polyhedra:
   1.64s -> 1.45s
- Reachability analysis in 3-dimensional space
   (roughly 10000 intersections and projections in 6--3 dimensions):
   57.31s -> 55.87s

I'm very happy with these results, so congratulations!

Best wishes,
Goran

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it